These are my tweets that made the most impact recently:
- Invisible Design
- The Pitfalls of Inline Accordion and Tab Designs
- A Brief History of the Hamburger Icon
- User Experience and Credit Card Payment Forms
- UI design pattern tips: morphing controls
- SoundKit: Because your UI should sound as good as it looks
- Simplicity Isn’t Simple
- What does a User Experience Designer do from 9 to 5?
- 10,000 apps later. Lessons learned
- How We Made Our Website Fast
- 10 ways animation can improve your website
- Design Details: Inbox by Google
CSS & SASS
- How we do CSS at Ghost
- The Specificity Graph
- How To Create CSS Gradient Border Colors
- How to use & to simplify your Sass
- The Anti-hero of CSS Layout: "display:table"
- Can AngularJS Maintain Its Dominance?
- jQuery 3.0: The Next Generations
- Introducing #Angularjs Material Design by Thomas Burleson
- How I've Improved My #Angularjs Apps by Banning ng-controller
- Why we should stop using Grunt & Gulp